Where: Manhattan, KS
Who: K-STATE ATHLETICS, INC. // KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
Field: Live Broadcast / Sports / TV News / Technical Operations
Salary: $47,500.00 — $50,000.00 per year
Type: Full Time
• Provide camera work/editing/producing for official K-State Athletics video projects requested from K-State Athletics departments and/or sports, media and/or outside entities, and by Director of Video Services and/or Senior Director of Video Services.
• Primary in-house video production lead covering men's basketball.
• Serve on crew for K-StateHD.TV and/or videoboard crew for K-State Athletics home events as needed.
• Assist in development of student workers via training/assisting for K-State Athletics editing projects and/or assignments.
• High School Diploma or GED
• One year of experience working with or in college athletics
• One year of experience working live game productions
• Ability to create graphics for social media/video productions
• Ability to use and train others on Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and/or After Effects
• Must possess a valid driver’s license at all times
• Must be able to work evenings/weekends/holidays as required
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
* We have partnered with ProductionHUB to provide you with the most valuable and exclusive job service in the industry.